2017-2018 Tuition & Fee Schedule
Believe-N-U Academic Development Center's tuition is $55,800 for the 2017-2018 186-day school year ($300/day). Tuition includes all meals, textbooks, activities and trips provided by the school during the regular school day (8:00 AM - 2:30 PM). The school also provides additional related services, after-school, summer program for students and in-home services for families. These programs and services are provided for an additional fee.
- Basic Educational Services: $200 per day
- Autism (ABA Therapy): $300 per day
- Speech & Language: $120 per hour
- Occupational & Physical Therapy: $125 per hour
- Extended School Year - Basic Educational Services: $200 per day
- Extended School Year - Autism (ABA Therapy): $300 per day
Related Service Fees:
- After-school Transitional Services (2:30 PM - 5:30 PM): $41.66 per hour
- 6-Week Summer Program: $290 per day
- In-Home Family Services: $70 per hour
- In-Home ABA Therapy Services: $120 per hour
- Therapeutic Mentoring Services: $65 per hour
Privately paid tuition can be paid in full, semi-annually or monthly. Annual tuition or first payment is due on or before the first day of school. For the semi-annual payment option, the second payment is due December 1st. Monthly payments are due the 1st of every month starting in August and ending in April. Public school placement payments are due 30 days following receipt of the monthly invoice.